Post-Judgment Disputes/Modifications

If you are not happy with the outcome of the decision that was reached in your case or if your circumstances have changed, we can counsel you on the legal options that are available to you. If a dispute arises regarding a provision in the original divorce decree or if matters arise after the judgment has been entered, we can walk you through the process of seeking a legal remedy. At the Law Office of Patrick L. Chatterton, we can also help you to modify an order or award of spousal support, child support, child custody, or parenting time.

With years of family law experience, Attorney Chatterton is acutely aware of the ins and outs of the family court system and can help clients effortlessly navigate the complex and onerous legal channels to achieve a favorable result. Contact the Law Office of Patrick L. Chatterton today to schedule a consultation.