Located in Flint, Michigan, attorney Patrick L. Chatterton is an easily recognizable figure in the legal community whose physical stature and speaking ability when combined with his legal knowledge and experience make him an exceptional advocate for his clients both in and outside of the courtroom. He has earned a reputation amongst his colleagues as an aggressive and formidable trial attorney, who is always prepared to prosecute and/or defend his client’s interests as if they were his own.
Patrick L. Chatterton was born in Pontiac, Michigan and raised in Clarkston, Michigan attending Holly Community Schools, graduating from Holly High School. Mr. Chatterton played Varsity Football for the Bronchos and takes pride in his commitment to the program and its turnaround during his senior season.
Mr. Chatterton attended Central Michigan University where he excelled in collegiate academics and football. Mr. Chatterton walked onto the Chippewa football team, earning a full athletic scholarship and varsity letters as a result of his dedication and effort on the NCAA Division I gridiron. Mr. Chatterton is proud to be a member of a select group of student athletes to have been named Mid American Conference, First Team All-Academic. Mr. Chatterton was honored to have received recognition from the Central Michigan University Chippewa Club, being presented with its Senior Athlete Award for his commitment and contributions to Central Michigan University and its football program.
Mr. Chatterton attended The Thomas E. Cooley Law School, located in Lansing Michigan, graduating in 1991 receiving the degree of Juris Doctor. Mr. Chatterton gained valuable practical legal experience while attending Cooley and serving as a law clerk for the law firm of Church, Kritselis, Wyble & Robinson (now known as Church Wyble, P.C.) a successful Lansing Michigan Personal Injury and Municipal Law firm.
Mr. Chatterton has been licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan from 1991 to the present. Mr. Chatterton has achieved outstanding results for his clients in all areas of the law in which he practices.
- Separate Maintenance
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Division of Assets and Business Valuation
- Child Custody and Parenting Time
- Grandparent Rights
- Child Support
- Change of Domicile
Criminal Defense (State and Federal Courts)
- Traffic Violations
- OUIL, UBAL, OWI (Operating a Motor vehicle While Intoxicated), OWI (Operating a motor vehicle While visibly Impaired)
- Reckless Driving and Careless Driving
- Assault & Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Retail Fraud
- Resisting and Obstructing
- Disorderly Person
- Assault With Intent To Murder
- Assault with Intent To Do Great Bodily Harm Less Than Murder
- Sex Crimes and Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Degree
- Drug Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Felony Drunk Driving
- Drivers License Restoration
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar Of Michigan (1991)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- Central Michigan University, B.A.A., 1988
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 1991
- State Bar of Michigan
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Michigan Association For Justice